- Voltage: 14.4V, Capacity: 2800mAh, Type: Li-ion Battery
- The battery replacement only compatible with Ecovacs Deebot N79, Deebot N79S, Deebot DN622, Eufy RoboVac 11, RoboVac 11S, RoboVac 11S MAX, RoboVac 12, RoboVac 15C, RoboVac 15C MAX, RoboVac 15T, RoboVac 30, RoboVac 35C.
- Easy to disassemble and install. Built-in protection for short circuit, output over voltage, overheat and output overcurrent. Safely and reliably, maintains optimal battery performance.
- 2800mAh Li-ion battery replacement can be lasting 1.5 to 3 hours per charge. Makes your RoboVac run longer and durable.
- Please contact us for any battery questions, we offer 24 hours’ friendly customer service! 30 days return policy and 12 months product quality service from date of purchase.
Battery Voltage: 14.4V
Battery Capacity: 2800mAh
Battery Type: Li-ion Battery
Full Charged Time : 5-6 hours
For Eufy RoboVac, Ecovacs Deebot
Eufy RoboVac 11, RoboVac 11S, RoboVac 11S MAX
Eufy RoboVac 12, RoboVac 15C, RoboVac 15C MAX, RoboVac 15T
Eufy RoboVac 30, RoboVac 30C, RoboVac 30 MAX, RoboVac 35C
Ecovacs Deebot N79,Ecovacs Deebot N79S,Ecovacs Deebot DN622
EASY TO USE AND INSTALL
Remove the screws and take out the defect battery.
Replace the new battery and tighten the screws.
Long time using the battery please wait for 10-20 minutes before recharge.
Do not charge the battery continue over 24 hour.
If you don’t plan on using the battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks.
Do not put the battery into a fire or heat the battery.
Do not store the battery in high temperature environment.
1 x replacement battery